Federal loan exit guidance provides information to prepare you to definitely repay your federal figuratively speaking. For subsidized and unsubsidized loans, you need to finish exit guidance every time you: fall below half-time enrollment, graduate or keep school.
Exit guidance describes your liberties and duties being a learning pupil loan debtor and offers:
- Your outstanding loan stability
- An believed payment per month quantity
- A conclusion for the different payment plans
- Advantages and disadvantages of loan consolidation
- Information regarding loan forgiveness, deferments, and forbearance