Content Search, Monitoring and assessment supervisor | Ukraine | 2020
Chemonics seeks a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) supervisor when it comes to ongoing USAID/Office of change Initiatives (OTI) Ukraine self-esteem Building Initiative II (UCBI II) task located in Kyiv. The project supports USAID efforts to generate a booming and ukraine that is stable providing fast, flexible, short-term assist with Ukrainian partners in building calm democratic change and community cohesion into the wake of this conflict and deepened social tensions when you look at the East. afroromance log in The project’s overarching objectives are to create acceptance of a varied Ukraine; enhance self- confidence in good, democratic modification; while increasing news narratives about unity and good modifications. The M&E supervisor is going to work beneath the guidance associated with chief of celebration and liaise closely with project staff in assessment grant tasks. We have been searching for people who have actually a desire for making a big change when you look at the full life of individuals across the world.
- Manage all the project’s M&E tasks, ensuring the general quality associated with the M&E system
- Coordinate M&E efforts with lovers and task staff
- Assist communication of task achievements
- Draft methodologies, quantitative and surveys that are quantitative and qualitative information collection guides; manage information analysis and processing.
- Develop something to recapture and disseminate lower degree and intermediate outcomes, and monitor them to their road to high rate results
- Lead knowledge administration efforts, and make certain lessons learned are included into future project tasks and dispersed among task lovers
- Oversee and manage grants to research that is external, third-party monitoring businesses, and large-scale nationwide surveyors
- Donate to a group tradition that values M&E and project that is communicating stories
- Oversee information collection timelines and industry information collection administration, including scheduling web site visits and handling logistics
- Oversee and make certain appropriate data capture from partners and industry staff